Feb 212011
 

A simple science fair project by a young girl whom simply grew two plants.

One plant was watered by normal boiled water (then cooled) the other plant was watered using water boiled in a microwave (then cooled).

The plant receiving the microwave water died. I researched this, I am now throwing my microwave out.

I received an email with these pics included, I have displayed pics 1,5 & 9 here, which clearly show the results.

My first thoughts after reading the email were for the elderly, disabled & other people whom live solely by “meals on wheels”, microwaved food in plastic containers

Then looking at the research, my concerns are for babies onwards, all of us, a lot of further research is needed.

It’s very obvious that this form of microwave radiation “heating” does something to the substances it heats, just look at the pics of the plants, changes to the water??

The following is more technical but this information is only the tip of the iceburg, & worth reading.

A number of warnings have been made public, but have been barely noticed.

For example, Young Families, the Minnesota Extension Service of the University of Minnesota, published the following in 1989:
“Although microwaves heat food quickly, they are not recommended for heating a baby’s bottle.

The bottle may seem cool to the touch, but the liquid inside may become extremely hot and could burn the baby’s mouth and throat.

Also, the buildup of steam in a closed container, such as a baby bottle, could cause it to explode.

Heating the bottle in a microwave can cause slight changes in the milk.

In infant formulas, there may be a loss of some vitamins.

In expressed breast milk, some protective properties may be destroyed. Warming a bottle by holding it under tap water, or by setting it in a bowl of warm water, then testing it on your wrist before feeding may take a few minutes longer, but it is much safer.”
Dr. Lita Lee of Hawaii reported in the December 9, 1989 Lancet:
“Microwaving baby formulas converted certain trans-amino acids into their synthetic cis-isomers.

Synthetic isomers, whether cis-amino acids or trans-fatty acids, are not biologically active.

Further, one of the amino acids, L-proline, was converted to its d-isomer, which is known to be neurotoxic (poisonous to the nervous system) and nephrotoxic (poisonous to the kidneys).

It’s bad enough that many babies are not nursed, but now they are given fake milk (baby formula) made even more toxic via microwaving.”

Other research demonstrated

Creation of cancer-causing agents within protein-hydrosylate compounds in milk and cereal grains

Microwave emissions also caused alteration in the catabolic (breakdown) behavior of glucoside – and galactoside – elements within frozen fruits when thawed in this way

Microwaves altered catabolic behavior of plant-alkaloids when raw, cooked or frozen vegetables were exposed for even very short periods.

Cancer-causing free radicals were formed within certain trace-mineral molecular formations in plant substances, especially in raw root vegetables.

Ingestion of micro-waved foods caused a higher percentage of cancerous cells in blood.

Microwaved blood kills patient

In 1991, there was a lawsuit in Oklahoma concerning the hospital use of a microwave oven to warm blood needed in a transfusion.

The case involved a hip surgery patient, Norma Levitt, who died from a simple blood transfusion.

It seems the nurse had warmed the blood in a microwave oven.

This tragedy makes it very apparent that there’s much more to “heating” with microwaves than we’ve been led to believe.

Blood for transfusions is routinely warmed, but not in microwave ovens. In the case of Mrs. Levitt, the microwaving altered the blood and it killed her.
It’s very obvious that this form of microwave radiation “heating” does something to the substances it heats.

It’s also becoming quite apparent that people who process food in a microwave oven are also ingesting these “unknowns”.

The microwave process found that after eating microwaved food, haemoglobin levels decreased. “These results show anaemic tendencies. The situation became even more pronounced during the second month of the study”.

The violent change that microwaving causes to the food molecules forms new life forms called radiolytic compounds.

These are mutations that are unknown in the natural world.

Ordinary cooking also causes the formation of some radiolytic compounds (which is no doubt one reason why it is better to eat plenty of raw food), but microwaving cooking causes a much greater number.

This then causes deterioration in your blood and immune system.

Lymphocytes (white blood cells) also showed a more distinct short-term decrease following the intake of microwaved food than after the intake of all the other variants.

Another change was a decrease in the ratio of HDL (good cholesterol) and LDL (bad cholesterol) values.

Each of these indicators pointed to degeneration

The results were published in “Search for Health” in the Spring of 1992.

It’s very obvious that this form of microwave radiation does something to the substances it heats,

It’s also becoming quite apparent that people who process food in a microwave oven are also ingesting these “unknowns”

Url’s below contain further more detailed technical information.

http://www.health-science.com/microwave_hazards.html

http://www.relfe.com/microwave.html

Print This Post Print This Post

Share

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)

CAPTCHA Image

*

3 visitors online now
0 guests, 3 bots, 0 members
All time: 115 at 04-15-2013 01:37 pm UTC
Max visitors today: 3 at 01:23 am UTC
This month: 12 at 06-08-2018 05:19 pm UTC
This year: 23 at 02-18-2018 10:26 am UTC
WordPress SEO fine-tune by Meta SEO Pack from Poradnik Webmastera